Duo-band ant to use for a week

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2010

      Hello Everyone .,.... I am looking for a 440/2-meter portable ant I could pull up in a tree to take with me on vacation next week .....I would like to borrow one if you have one I could use please let me know .... 73 Don

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

      EOC Assistant Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...