Thank you

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2010
      Thank you to everybody that helped with the 2010 coast guard parade and fireworks as always everybody a great job we had a few medicals the were handled perfectly and everything went very smooth hope to see you all next year when health and safety will be more like tulip time with the red cross untill next year thank you all and 73 from kc8uny & kb8odb

      Sent from my iPod
    • Don Meyer
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30 10:07 AM
        Thank you to the Hams that came out to help with the Spring Lake Memorial Day Parade and helped make it a safe event for those attending and those passing through the Village of Spring Lake. Don KB8ODB

        Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

        Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

        EOC Assistant Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

        e-mail:kb8odb@...

      • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
          From the north ottawa arc thank you to all the holland arc members and muskegon arc members that helped with the coast guard parade and parade line up and the fireworks we had over 20 people that came and helped out and to jeff kb8qap and ross and jon bok n8wvn watching the radar thank you for everything you did  john fischer vice president noarc kc8uny