Help needed this weekend

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2010
      The north Ottawa arc is looking for help this Saturday with the coast guard grand parade parade lineup starts with breakfast at Russ's at 7:00 am health and safety along parade route meets at 9:00 at GH dept of public safety everything should be done by 3: 00 if you can help contact John at kc8uny@...
      Sent from my iPod
    • Jtlr.fischer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5 11:12 AM

        Hello all this sat and Sunday July 9 and 10 is the grand haven trialthion the north Ottawa arc is looking for help both days sat is the kids tri we need a few people for that event and on Sunday we need as many as we can get sun starts at 7:30 until 12:30 saturday time 7:30 to 9:30 if you can help contact kc8uny @kc8uny@... or don kb8odb @...

        Sent from my iPod