Thanks

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2010
      Thank you to all who came out and helped with the kick off of the coast guard festival 5&10 k runs and kids parade . Hope that you can help next Saturday with the grand parade thanks again John kc8uny and don kb8 odb

      Sent from my iPod
    • Jtlr.fischer
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 18 6:11 PM
        Thank you to all that braved the rain and storms to help with the oldboys octoberfest marathon half marathon and 5k race after a hour weather delay we started all three events and with your help everything went off with out any problems thanks again for all your help John kc8uny

        Sent from my iPod
      • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 4, 2013
          Thank you to every one helped with the coast guard festival parade and fireworks everything went great thanks again John kc8uny president North Ottawa Arc