Coast guard run

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 12:58 PM
      Hello all the north Ottawa ARC is looking for help sat july 31 for the 5&10 k races and kids parade we will be meeting at 6:30 at the grand haven dept of public safety the first run starts at 7:30 the kids parade starts at 10: 30 also we are looking for 40 vollenters for the following Saturday aug 8 for the grand parade we start at 7:00 at russ's in grand haven for breakfast and asignments with parade lineup the rest will be along the parade route if you gan help contact Don M kb8odb at kb8odb@ sbcglobal.net or John F kc8uny@... thanks John kc8uny

      Sent from my iPod