Fox Hunt Riddles -- Can anyone make any sense of them? 7 days to go....
- Next Wednesday we will be searching though the streets of northern Grand Rapids looking for the Riddler Fox. It should be a great fox hunt, but am I the only one that can't figure out the Riddler's hints? It's a good thing we don't have to solve a riddle to find out where it starts like we last year. We all know to meet in the Red Cross parking lot on Fuller NE. (6:30 to 7:00 pm) Everyone is welcome and it is free as always.But these riddles are driving me nuts! If you haven't seen them, here they are. Maybe we should offer a reward?
If you are looking for the fox I will be sitting right here.
I will be East of __________ __________, and West of __________ __________. After you find the fox you will be given directions to the location of the restaurant that we will be meeting at. Also it's location is North of __________ __________, and South of __________ __________.
1. If you are using a map the correct way, and you get the right answers above, you will be heading in the right direction.
2. Rain or Shine! I will be sitting high and dry.
3. I will be located less than 250 feet from the corner of the parking lot. Not including the steps.
4. I hope you don't stumble over any bones.
5. The answer to the 4 statements above, are all the same answer.
6. Looking forward to see you at this location.