KC9BQA Has 144.240 SSB Net @0100Z/9pm Tonight

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2010
      Easy cross-lake path for the 2m SSB net tonight. I'm 40 miles north of Milwaukee, and 12 miles inland from Lake MI shoreline.

      Full details are always at kc9bqa.com. Some helpful hints to
      help you make more Q's and DX on V/UHF.

      If storms don't mess with me (they should remain west until
      later tonight) I'll be looking SW Lower MI about 9:15-9:30pm.

      Hope some of you are looking forward to the CQ WW VHF Contest
      this weekend. 6m and 2m only, and since those are the bread-and-butter VHF bands, it's always busy and fun. Plenty more detail
      about this contest, including rules, times and tips are available
      at kc9bqa.com.

      Questions or comments, email and I'll try to help.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao (my grid square) 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award