A good public service - Roadside pickup M57

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      Ever want to be a trash man? Here's your opportunity! It's light work,
      we generally cover about 1/4 mile of road (1/2 mile round trip), and it
      takes about an hour. The Grand Rapids Red Cross is the sponsor, and
      many of the volunteers are from the Grand Rapids ARA, but you don't need
      to be a member of either group to help!

      The following from Tom, N8DGD

      ROAD SIDE PICKUP

      LOTS OF HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK!

      Section of Hwy M-57 / 14 Mile Rd east of US-131 from Ritchie Ave to Myers Lake Ave.

      Tuesday, July 13. Meet at 6PM at the Mobil Gas Station NE corner of M-57 and Northland Dr. Talk-In 147.26+(94.8Hz).

      At conclusion of pick-up, meet for Beer& Bull at the Crazy Horse Saloon on the north side of M-57 between US-131 and Northland Dr.

      Rain date: Thursday July 15.

      Contact Tom N8DGD for more info.
      616.454.0630 or 616.291.8538