Help for Ferrysburg 4th of july parade but it is on the >>> but it is on the 3RD

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hello Everyone .... We are still looking for help for the Ferrysburg 4th of July Parade that is on the Saturday the 3rd of July .... we are meeting at 8:00am at Ferrysburg City Hall 17290 Roosevelt Rd in Ferrysburg at 8:00am for meeting with SL/Ferrysburg Police and Ferrysburg Fire Dept at 8:15 ....Parade line up starts at 8:45 road closeings at 10:00am for the parade.  County Trailer will be on the North side of City Hall.

      If you can help please let me know by mail kb8odb@... or Phone 213-206-9270

      Please note this event takes place on Saturday July 3rd ....

      Thanks for your help ..73 Don

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

      AEC for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...