July 4th parade

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010

      Hello all the north Ottawa arc is looking for help Sunday  July 4 2010 for the ferrysburg 4th of July parade
      .We are meeting at the city hall (old Ferrysburg School ) enter on the north side off Rosevelt and go to room  5 ... meeting time is 8:15am for orentation .thanks John and don

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

      AEC for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...

      Sent from my iPod