Official Results of Last Night's Fox Hunt in Holland

  • Michel Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2010
      Official Results of June 22nd Fox Hunt in Holland.

      A special thanks to Jim Lamberts, KC8KE, and Dave Lambert, WA8RSA for being our foxes for the evening.  They were hiding on the north side of Lake Macatawa, along Ottawa Beach Road, in the DNR boat launching site.

      First place went to Laryn Lohman, K8TVZ, with mileage of 9.2 miles.

      Second place went to the team of Bob, N8UYC, Lee, KD8IUI, and Don, K8YES.

      Third place went to the team of Chuck, AJ8W, and James, K8JHR.

      ------Good Going Guys!--------

      For more information see:  http://www.MichiganFoxHunter.com