Help needed sat

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2010
      Hello all the north ottawa arc is looking for help this saturday with a 5 k race in spring lake we will be meeting at the spring lake eoc at 7:15am with the race starting at 8:00 if you can help contact don kb8odb@sbcglobal .net. or John. Kc8uny@... thanks

      Sent from my iPod
    • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        Hello all the north Ottawa ARC is looking for help Saturday night with the jingle bell parade the parade we are meeting at 5:00 at the grand haven Dept of public safety. With the parade starting at 6:00 if you can help contact don kb8odb or john kc8uny at kb8odb@SBC global, net or kc8uny @...

        Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone
      • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14, 2012
          Hello all Sat June 16th the spring lake police are asking for our help with the heritage festival 5k race we will meet at the. S L E O C at 7:00 the race starts at 8:00. And should be over by 10:00. At the latest if you can help contact me at kc8uny@... thanks John. Kc8uny

        • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 23, 2012
            Hello all the north ottawa arc and ares of ottawa county are looking for help with the old boys October fest Marathon and half Marathon and 5k on sept 29th 2012 we will meet at 7:00 at william ferry park in ferrysburg the races start at 8:00 8 :15 and 9:00 if you can help contact john kc8uny or don kb8odb at kc8uny@... Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID