Re: [WestMichiganHams] fdlog ..logging program

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2010
      Hello ...Forgot about the event on the 9th would try for the 10th Thursday evening ..Don

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

      AEC for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...

      Hello Everyone ...I would like to know how many would be willing to meet at the Spring Lake EOC one night next week in the evening to learn how FDlog the wireless network software works and get it setup for this years field day event ...if you are interested email me at kb8odb@sbcglobal. net so I know we have enough room and I will get a room to meet in ..I am thinking next Wed.the 9th  after 6:30 if I can get a room and there is enough interest I do need your emails so I can see how many would come out and I will post here the time place if it is going to happen ... 73 Don

      e-mail:kb8odb@ sbcglobal. net