Ham In a Day in Ottawa County a Success’s

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010

      Ham in a day!

      Sponsored by the:

      ttawa County Emergency Communications

      Location: Fillmore Complex Date: Saturday May 1st, 2010

      With Help of North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club VE’s we were able to introduce 4 new Technicians, 1 General to our hobby and 1 upgrade to Extra.

      Congratulations to the new hams which includes our county EC Bill Smith on a job well done.

      Thank you VE’s Phyllis, Roger, Joe and John for your help.

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

      AEC for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...