Isaiah 58:12 Disaster & Preparedness Conference

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 5:01 AM

    The Conference will focus on both the Christian and Secular disaster relief & preparation efforts which are being formed and implemented all over nation.  Tom Hardiman, head of Morningstar MFM disaster relief efforts, will be one of our featured speakers.  Sgt. Kevin Sweeney of the Michigan State Police and head of the CERT program will speak to us about Citizen Corps/CERT, Homeland Security and terrorism preparations going on in Michigan and the rest of the nation.  We also have Michigan Emergency Management Instructors who are going to provide us with some specialized advanced training.

    The cost is just $20 for the whole conference and you will be able to be there with us not only in spirit but "LIVE."

    Fulton Sheen
    Director of Merging Streams
    www.MergingStreamsCommonwealth.com
    Director of Isaiah 58:12