Help! Michigan QSO Party Saturday April 17

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2010
      I'll be in NEWAygo County during the Michigan QSO Party, betwen noon and
      midnight, Saturday, April 17.

      I haven't heard of any other activity - nary a mobile station coming
      through. I'd certainly like to work at least one station in NEWAygo
      county - it's a "downer" when I set up in a "rare" county and don't find
      even one other station in the county to contact.

      I did a search for "49337" the zip code for the town of Newaygo, and got
      50 hits, so I know there are hams in the county. I didn't check other
      zip codes, of which I'm sure there are many.

      Would someone in the county who has 80/75 meters please call me on my
      cell phone 616-828-9663 to let me know "approximately" when and where to
      look for a contact on Saturday? I know that "manufactured" contacts
      aren't kosher, but a general idea of when and where another NEWAygo
      county station might be on would be appreciated.

      73 de n8xx Hg
      operating as N8Q NEWAygo during MiQP 2020
      from the Dr. M. K. Conklin Park, Croton TWP
    • Jim KC8PCJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2010
        I should be on the air most of the contest from Muskegon.