long-range 144.240 net *ON* + my 2m Sprint Report up at kc9bqa.com

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 6:14 AM
      GM,

      The 144.240 net is *ON* tonight, that announcement will follow shortly.

      My 144 sprint was active. Bands seemed average, but plenty of activity. Was still working new ones after 10pm. I ended up with 42Q's in 21 grids. Decided to simply type my log into kc9bqa.com, including the distances. Visit the website if you want that info.

      Again, the 144.240 long-range net is *ON* tonight. Look toward WB9LYH in EN54cl, starting at 0000Z. Full net info, including times,
      directions and helpful hints is on the main page of kc9bqa.com -- 3rd post down.
      It really helps if you say hello in the www.on4kst.com real-time
      chat (IARU Region 2 144-432 MHz room) because then we know to look for you. Of course, you can also use the chat to let others know you want to make your own contacts.
      The goal is to make Wed. a can't-miss night on 144 SSB.

      Next sprint is 222, on Tues. April 20th -- 7-11pm.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award
      (yes, out-of-state hams are welcome to earn a certificate)