N8Q NEWAygo is a go for MIQP 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010
      Just received authorization to use N8Q from the ARRL 1X1 VEC, for April
      16 thru April 19, so look for me from the Croton Township Dr. M. K.
      Conklin Park in NEWAygo County. Unless something strange happens, I'll
      be operating during the Michigan QSO Party this coming Saturday, QRP
      from a deep cycle battery, running with paper logging, propane powered
      light when it gets dark.

      There are a bunch of naturally occurring antenna masts, estimated to be
      >50 feet tall, so I hope to get a dipole up at "reasonble height".

      Please look for a pip-squeak signal during the event - 5 watts won't
      generate very many microvolts into your receiver!

      73 de n8xx Hg
      Operating N8Q NEWAygo County during MiQP 2010