MiQP and Dinner

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010
      All:

      We're going to enjoy the Michigan QSO Party this coming weekend at the MAARC clubhouse, 2888 Scenic Dr between Muskegon and White Lakes. You're invited to enjoy the afternoon and evening's festivities.

      The event kicks off at noon local time. We'll recess for a dinner at the clubhouse at five o'clock. Brats, sour kraut, and the like will be the features on the menu. Bring $7 for the meal.

      The MiQP returns after dinner to wrap up at midnight.

      Please join us!

      See you there?

      Bill, NA8M