Long-range 144.240 SSB net *ON* tonight from WI

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 7:11 AM
      Will warmer weather tonight mean more DX? Get on the air and find out.

      If you need more details, they're up on the top post of my
      website -- www.kc9bqa.com.
      By now, I hope some of you are getting increased activity
      on 2m on Wed. nights.
      If you can't work net control directly, feel free to call around
      and create your own activity on/below 144.230.
      Wish I could get more readers to not focus on net control so
      much, and instead think about the bigger picture of improving
      overall activity on 144 SSB. Believe it or not, well over 1000
      hams in multiple states get one form or another of these emails,
      so even if 10% per week would listen, we'd be all set.

      If you use the on4kst.com chat, you can see how we're
      making Wed. a can't miss night for 144 SSB. That chat is for
      all USA/VE hams, so have at it. Directions for signing up are
      at the link above.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates