Join Us Sunday Morning!

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2010
      All:

      The Hair Net invites you to join us on Sunday mornings. Eight o'clock eastern time. 3945 kHz in the seventy-five meter band.

      We have a fun net where we rag chew in the barber shop. We'll get a game of checkers going or we'll just give the barber hints on how to give the guy in the chair the best clip job ever. It's a great way to start your week.

      Been around for decades. You just heard of our net? Huh?

      It's fun and informal. A really great time.

      Stop in.

      Bill, NA8M
      the usual net control guy

      YLs invited, too. Although we won't change the name to a salon thingie.