Long-range 144 MHz SSB nets from WI *ON* tonight + "breaking news" (LOL)

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 5:10 AM
      WB9LYH is back at it again with his big station from EN54, middle of WI. By this time, many of you know the details. If you don't, visit this website post http://kc9bqa.com/?p=2069 for times and procedures. All are welcome to our nets, we run them as friendly VHF'ers who want more activity on the bands.

      The breaking news is that this morning, ON4KST has created a VHF/UHF chat room for us Americans. No more sharing the European one. News about this development is at http://kc9bqa.com/?p=2170

      We'll be in there tonight, using the chat to help coordinate activity with the 144.240 net at 8pm eastern. Even if you can't reach our nets, you're more than welcome to hang out in the chat. Also, using chat is surely not mandatory for enjoying the nets. The radio comes 1st, and the chat 2nd.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates