For Sale: Kenwood TS-850S/AT

  • kc8hxo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      I have decided to sell my HF rig. It is loaded, with cascaded filters for SSB and CW in both IF's. It has the automatic antenna tuner built in. It has the digital voice recorder installed. It will include the RM-1 remote keypad. I have 2 manuals for it, too. It is in wonderful physical, and operational condition, and is from my non-smoking home. I bought this locally,and would prefer a local sale, if possible. Arrangements could be made for seriously interested prospective purchaser to test drive at my QTH. I will also include the Heil HM-10 dual element mic that is connected to it. I have the TCXO for it, but it is not yet installed. I may find more to include, but you will get all of this at a minimum. This rig is a late serial number for the 850, and is very competitive when compared to the latest radios from any manufacturer. My no haggle price on the set is $1000 for a local, cash sale only. best to contact me via email

      kc8hxo@...

      Thanks, and 73-
      Greg Schippers, KC8HXO