New Michigan Linkup net on the Great Lakes Reflector

  • wallymsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      I would like to extend an invite to everyone to join the Michigan VoIP Linkup Net on Tuesday nights at 0100 UTC.

      This net meets on The Great Lakes Reflector channel 7 (9617) and is combined with the *MICHIGAN* EchoLink conference (node 96170).

      The first meeting this past Tuesday welcomed about 30 IRLP and EchoLink nodes to channel 7.

      All are welcome, you do not have to be in Michigan.

      Additionally, The Great Lakes Reflector has added 4 additional nets. More info is available at: http://ref9610.irlp.net scroll down to the channel and nets listing.

      We also welcome any and all stations to the Michigan Sunday Night net on the same channel at 8:00PM ET.

      Questions feel free to contact me,
      Mike Wolthuis
      kb8zgl