Re: [WestMichiganHams] OCEC Members

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
      Jason I am allready in the Kent co database  kc8uny

      Sent from my iPod

      On Mar 3, 2010, at 20:55, "ocec_hr" <ocec_hr@...> wrote:

      Good Evening All,

      I am now putting OCEC member info into KCVRM's site. What is KCVRM you ask? Kent County Volunteer Resource Management. I/We will be adding your name, phone(s), email address.

      After you receive your email and site generated password, please make time to visit the site (KCVRM*NET) and add the rest of the info to your member profile. If you have a problem please let me know and I will do what I can to help you out.

      I am going through some of the OCEC paperwork that you have filled out and have notice that some of you have not completed the IS-2, IS-100, 200, 700, 800.

      We can not include you in the RACES call out list if you have not completed the required training.

      ************ ***** Reminder OCEC meeting ************ *********
      Thursday March 11th

      ************ **** Reminder Skywarn Training ************ ******
      Thursday March 25th

      THIS YEARS TRAINING HAS CHANGED AND WE ALL NEED TO ATTEND!

      We would like all of our members and aspiring members to attend so we can get this NEW Skywarn training added to your training log.

      If you have any ISSUES or CONCERNS call Jim his number is... just kidding.

      Please email:

      Jason-ocec_hr@ yahoo*com OR Jim-jimrmiller@ gmail*com

      directly so these items can be addressed at the next meeting.

      Thank You! Jason MacKay
      Deputy EC

    • Jason MacKay
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
        Sounds good John! It won't let me put anyone in twice. THX Jason

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
          If anyone (OCEC member) has an issue with being added to the KCVRM please follow the directions in my post to contact me and we can discuss it rationally! Jason DEC OCEC

          You DO NOT have my permission to do this entry.  CANCEL, DESIST.
          NO FURTHER ACTION ~~ UNDERSTAND.. .
          rghath7@aol. com