Re: [WestMichiganHams] OCEC Members

  • rghath7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
      You DO NOT have my permission to do this entry.  CANCEL, DESIST.
      NO FURTHER ACTION ~~ UNDERSTAND...
      rghath7@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
          Sounds good John! It won't let me put anyone in twice. THX Jason

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
            If anyone (OCEC member) has an issue with being added to the KCVRM please follow the directions in my post to contact me and we can discuss it rationally! Jason DEC OCEC

            rghath7@aol. com