Burger or Fishwich, anyone?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Support our fellow hams.... Please note - March 5th, the Michigan
      Amateur Radio Alliance is having Fund Raiser Dinner. A good time for
      good food and a good eyeball QSO.

      Michigan Amateur Radio Alliance
      PRESENTS
      Build your Burger or Fishwich
      Menu will include Burger or fishwich, chips, coleslaw, desert, coffee or
      juice.
      Friday, March 5, 2010, 5:00 to 8:00 PM
      Donation: $5.00
      Children under 12: $3.00
      At 5th St. Hall. Located on the Northwest Corner of 5th and Davis Sts.
      Grand Rapids, MI 49504

      for more info see details at http://www.w8usa.org/club_events.htm

      //