144 MHz SSB nets *ON* tonight + Visit kc9bqa.com for New Updates

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 4:52 AM
      Here's your QST that the 144 SSB nets from WI are *ON* tonight.

      If you take a few minutes to visit kc9bqa.com, you get a much clearer picture of what's going on. I've made a number of updates lately -- for example, a Feb. 26th post about the Spring VHF/UHF Sprints, which start on April 12th, with the 2 meter band. Even those who are only casual about VHF/UHF want to save time for the Spring Sprints. I'll say more about them later.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates