Grouply

  • wingerham
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      I have recevied a stern warning from a moderator on another one of my mailing lists concerning a "service" called Grouply.

      IDENTIFY THEFT AT GROUPLY.COM

      There is a message going out to different Yahoo Groups advertising and
      suggesting that you join a new group called GROUPLY. This group claims
      to help manage all your Yahoo groups and you will get a summary, at the
      end of the day, telling you what is going on in all your groups.

      By joining this group you have also exposed all your groups, group members
      and group leaders to hacking of their emails..and group information

      I have read where other groups have had to delete all their members to protect themselves from this malware.

      Ross
      N8GMY