OCEC MEETING

  • ocec_hr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello all,

      I would just like to remind everyone about the Ottawa
      County Emergency Communications meeting next Thursday March 11th.

      After some routine business Bill King K8WLK will be leading this meeting. We will be discussing this years Skywarn processes and activations.

      This is a very important topic to for the group and Ottawa County Emergency Management.

      We are looking for a great turnout and an excellent discussion with the group. Please add this event to your calendar.

      We look forward to seeing you there!

      Thanks, KC8OVS & W8JRM