Visit KC9BQA.com for Tonight's 144 MHz SSB net Info

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2010
      I email 17-18 different groups within 300-400 miles of SE WI to ensure a good turnout for our weekly nets. Hams are busy, life gets in the way. Without frequent reminders, we wouldn't have half the activity we do.
      Today I'm one of those busy hams. Running way short on announcement time, so I'm going to refer you to my website.
      http://kc9bqa.com/?p=2047 explains what's going on tonight.

      Thanks, 73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates