Need volunteers for Burn Survivors Car Show

  • John Hanse
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2010
      We As the local Amateur radio community have been asked again to
      assist in helping the Burn Survivors Car Show again this year.
      I am looking for about 10-15 persons with or without HT to come out
      and help line up and park the show cars at 5/3 Ball Park on May 15.
      Yes i know this is the weekend for Dayton. it starts at 7-am till
      about Noon. you and your family are all more than welcome to come and
      bring out the kids and grandkids.
      There will be a live simulated house burn where the firemen get to
      show off their skills, mascots for the kids, and a auction for the
      grown-ups.
      I am also looking for a group to promote ham radio at the event, it
      would be nice if some could put a station on the air.

      You can contact me directly:
      John Hanse
      KC8QDE
      616-836-3737