146.43 FM Simplex Net *ON* tonight -- 9pm

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2010
      Nothing's changed with our 146.43 FM net. We get a variety of check-ins from a wide area, and all are welcome to listen along or say hello. This is an informal, roundtable net that I run as an individual.

      Stop by any Thursday from 9-9:30pm. If you have to be late, no problem, drop your call and we'll be happy to slide you in. There is often ragchewing afterward.

      Please spread the word to anyone you think might be interested.

      Also remember to keep up with my website, if you have any interest in V/UHF. Think of it as a V/UHF newspaper for a wide area surrounding WI. Read the paper for a few minutes 1-2x per week and you're all caught up.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates