144 MHz SSB nets from WI *ON* tonight

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010
      Tonight's net plans are announced, as always, on my
      website. I think of the website as a VHF/UHF newspaper,
      and visiting a few minutes per week should keep you informed.

      Remember that even if nets don't interest you, our long-term
      goal is to increase activity on 144 SSB in general. We
      encourage our check-ins to slide down to 144.230 or lower,
      and stir up their own activity in various directions.
      If enough of you will do this, Wednesdays will become a
      "can't-miss" night to be on 144 across a wide area of the
      Midwest/Lakes.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates