Logikey K-3 for Sale

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2010
      Hi, All:

      I've got a Logikey Keyer from Idiom Press for sale. It's the K-3
      model. While not the current version (K-5) this keyer is magnificent.
      It is smooth as silk with six memories attached to push buttons.
      There are an amazing number of features like contest serial numbers,
      weight, side tone, speed via a pot, and this thing is really smooth.
      You use this keyer between your paddles and your rig. Did I mention
      that this thing is smooth? You will like it much better than the keyer built into your HF rig.

      From the manufacturer's web site (www.idiompress.com) this K-3 is very
      similar to the new K-5 model. The K-3 needs power (I think from nine
      to twelve volts, as I've run it from a nine volt battery and now run
      it from a twelve volt power supply in my shack) and it is a different
      shape from their newer model. This keyer is really smooth.

      You tell the keyer to perform functions by sending it CW. It talks
      back to you in code, as well. There is a great tutorial and a
      thorough manual. It really is simplicity to use. You won't need
      another keyer and you'll hate that junk keyer inside your rig. This
      keyer is so smooth it makes your CW marvelous. And I've got the QSLs
      to prove it. Take a look at the reviews over on eHam.net.

      Six memories can be programmed to run at a push of the button. I've
      got my call sign on one button, the exchange or signal report on another, Linda's call sign on another, and some misc. stuff on the fourth. You can load in CQ and call with a push of another button. I load a message at my slow ten wpm and then crank the speed knob to send like a pro. I'd bet you never fill the memories. And those memories stay inside. This keyer is so smooth.

      I'm moving to another keyer and this one is available. You can save shipping (and I won't tell the governor you didn't pay sales tax). I'll sell you the keyer, the cord between keyer and rig, and a power pigtail. I think I've got a hard copy of the manual together with .pdf versions of the manual and tutorial. I'm not a smoker. I'm certain it was factory assembled. All you add is a set of paddles and you're smoothly sending code. You'll love this keyer!

      It's a deal to you for $60 firm.

      Contact me off list before a week or two. I guarantee it! You just
      cannot imagine how smooth this keyer feels.

      Bill, NA8M
      I'm good on qrz