146.43 FM simplex net *ON* tonight -- 9pm eastern

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      Running late with the announcement. Don't know if digest-only readers will get this in time. Hope so. (It's 10:45am your time Thur.)

      Anyway, you folks know the drill. We're here on Thursdays,
      and always interested in hearing from you across the Lake.

      On FM, I am omni-only, and vertically polarized. Antenna's up
      90' and run about 140-50 watts.
      If you hear something light, don't be afraid to drop your call in. We enjoy a variety of check-ins and keep our ears open for
      anyone who hears us on a peak.

      Anyone going to play in the ARRL Jan VHF Sweepstakes the
      23-24th of this month? Talk it up, spread the word.
      Here's some QST from KX9X Sean, ARRL Contest Branch Manager
      http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2010/01/13/11282/?nc=1.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates