Yaesu FT8800R for sale

  • n8ary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      I have a nice FT8800R mobile rig for sale. It comes with:

      One DTMF Mike.
      One Remote Mount Kit
      One Mounting Bracket
      One Programming Cable.
      Operator manual if I can find it.

      I cannot fid the programming software but it is available for $40 or less somewhere.

      Condition:
      The radio is overall in excellent condition. I installed a wireless FM transmitter in the body of the radio to allow for listening to the audio over the FM broadcast radio in the vehicle. You don't have to use it to hear the audio but it's there.

      The 8800 can be used as a crossband repeater and will listen to two frequencies at the same time. It is a dual-band (VHF/UHF) radio.

      I used it for a few years in my Dodge Dakota and it worked very well for that.

      I am asking $325 for it.

      Contact me at ayoung@... or 616 502 0485.

      Thank you.

      Andrew