Re: [WestMichiganHams] Looking for someone that can help on tranfer

  • Frank E Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2010
      Here is a individual that is not only reasonable in cost but does a very professional job,,,,,,highly recommended.....he is a Ham operator too!Tape Duplication-Don VanderKooi-- (231) 798-8129
      Frank Thomas
      KD8DAH

      Date: 1/5/2010 10:39:53 PM

      Hello Everyone ... I am lookimg for someone that would have what is needed to transfer some reel movies to dvd or tape. I only have a couple to do but have to have them done before sat for a funeral.
      If you can help please call me @ 231-206-9270 or email kb8odb@sbcglobal. net ....73 Don