Now on Facebook also

  • ottawaaec911
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
      West Michigan Hams is now also on facebook. There is not the control that there is here on yahoo groups so anyone can join they do not have to have a ham ticket. There are no intentions to close this site and I do not see that happening, more so I am hopeing it will bring more hams into the hobby. So keep posting here and if you are on facebook stop by and check the page out....

      Thank you for making WMH what it is ..we started it here in Jan.2006 and have over 140 members ...

      Happy New Year everyone ...73 Don Meyer KB8ODB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
        Facebook... Nuts. I don't do facebook. Or Twitter.

        That is my vote. (not that anyone cares!) ;-)

        Happy New year !