  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009

      Hello Everyone …. This weekend is one of the neatest events we get to help out with in the Tri-Citys area. The Jingle Bell Parade is at night with lots of lights and Christmas music and nice to help out with and watch. Please come out and help us welcome Santa to the Grand Haven Area …. The GHPS volunteers are put to gather a lunch on Saturday at 4:00pm that all helpers are welcome too …. Briefing for this event will be at 5:00pm with the GHPS so we can be in our positions by 5:30 for the parade at 6:00 . You will need to dress warm for the weather. Please let John Fisher or Don Meyer know if you can help out .

      Event: Jingle Bell Parade Saturday Dec 5th

      Meeting Place: Grand Haven Public Safety Meeting room  steeps at 6th  and Columbus

      Lunch Time: 4:00 pm

      Briefing: 5:00pm

      Parade: 6:00pm

      Talk in and event on 145.49 GH

      John Fisher   jtlr.fischer@...

      Don Meyer    kb8odb@...

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

      AEC for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        I will see if I can get the time off, to help, but giving us a mere
        four days lead time kinda crowds it a bit.

        That is just MY take...