144 MHz SSB nets *ON* tonight from WI

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2009
      Quick reminder that the Wed. SSB nets are *ON* tonight.

      WB9LYH in EN54cl (middle of WI) is on 144.240 starting at 8pm eastern. He looks east toward MI to start, then swings clockwise a full 360, looking thru OH/IN/WI/ILL, followed by MO/IA/MN. Very big signal from WB9LYH -- he worked into E Nebraska and Thunder Bay, ONT last Wed. with flat bands. Worked at least a dozen MI/OH/IN stations, as well. Be ready at 8pm, if you're interested.

      I'm on 144.250 at 9:30pm. I start out looking south, and say hello to that group. When I've cleared with the SE WI/NE IL guys, I then swing clockwise a full 360, calling CQ.

      As always, if you want more detail, it pays to visit my website once or twice a week for a few minutes. That's all it takes to get caught up with V/UHF news in the area.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates