Re: [WestMichiganHams] 146.43 FM simplex net *ON* tonight -- 8:30pm eastern

  • Todd Sprinkmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2009
      Hi Mark,

      Appreciate you listening along again, and confirming that you
      heard nothing. KC9KPV Randy (again, just on the NW side
      of Milwaukee) had a pretty ordinary net with one BIG surprise.

      If you like DX stories about 2m FM, take 2 minutes to read
      the net report I just put up on my website. I wish I had been
      able to listen along.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates

      From: kc9bqa <sprinkies@...>
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] 146.43 FM simplex net *ON* tonight -- 8:30pm
      eastern
      To: WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 12:11 PM

      Randy KC9KPV in Germantown, WI will take the 146.43 FM simplex
      net tonight. Band conditions this morning are enhanced and here's
      hoping that trend continues into tonight.

      Remember that Randy looks right at W MI at 8:30 sharp, trying to find
      more DX-type check-ins with his vertical beam. Tune him in and see how
      he sounds tonight.

      Even with average band conditions last night, we rounded up 42 check-ins
      to the 144.240 and 144.250 SSB nets. I should have a full update about
      that on the website within an hour or two.

      Enjoy, 73,

      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee

      http://www.kc9bqa com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates

      11/12/09 07:38:00