146.43 FM simplex net *ON* tonight -- 8:30pm eastern

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009
      Randy KC9KPV in Germantown, WI will take the 146.43 FM simplex net tonight. Band conditions this morning are enhanced and here's hoping that trend continues into tonight.
      Remember that Randy looks right at W MI at 8:30 sharp, trying to find more DX-type check-ins with his vertical beam. Tune him in and see how he sounds tonight.

      Even with average band conditions last night, we rounded up 42 check-ins to the 144.240 and 144.250 SSB nets. I should have a full update about that on the website within an hour or two.

      Enjoy, 73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
    • Mark Strait
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009
        I'm wondering how many check-ins came from Muskegon and North of?
        I listened for the net and once again heard nothing.

        Mark Strait  KD8BIG

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2009
          Hi Mark,

          Appreciate you listening along again, and confirming that you
          heard nothing. KC9KPV Randy (again, just on the NW side
          of Milwaukee) had a pretty ordinary net with one BIG surprise.

          If you like DX stories about 2m FM, take 2 minutes to read
          the net report I just put up on my website. I wish I had been
          able to listen along.