144 MHz SSB nets *ON* tonight -- 8pm and 9:30pm

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      Busy day, missed some of the email reminders.
      If you check my website, that's the final say, and I had the
      nets posted up there late last night.
      Always pays to check out the website, in case there's
      anything new you might need to know.

      WHAT MICHIGAN NEEDS TO KNOW is that from now on, the early 144.240 net called by WB9LYH in EN54cl (middle of WI) now **starts at 8pm eastern, and looks right at Michigan to start** I suspect this is a permanent change, so heads-up.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates

      PS: Oh yes... I already can tell you that KC9KPV will be
      doing the 146.43 FM net starting at 8pm tomorrow night.
      There's a chance conditions might be enhanced, so stop by
      and see what you hear.
      KC9KPV is on the NW side of Milwaukee and looks at MI with his vertical beam at 8:30pm eastern every Thur. on 146.43. See if you can hear him and say hello.