146.43 FM net *ON* tonight @ 8:30pm eastern

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      Full announcement is up at http://www.kc9bqa.com We announce all nets there, without fail. We also had another spectacular night with the 144 SSB nets last night, and there's a great writeup you can enjoy.

      Tonight, listen for KC9KPV on 146.43 FM (vert. pol.) as he calls CQ with a 10el vertical beam, from just NW of Milwaukee. He's looking for guys in MI right at 8:30pm your time. By 8:40-50pm, he has swung the beam toward N IN and N ILL.

      I follow up with the omni portion of the net at 9:00pm. All are welcome to listen along or say hello.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates