Info on Dale, K8PY

  • James C. Duram
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      I spoke with Carol this AM.  She wanted this info passed on to all:

      Dear Family and Friends

      Met with the doctor at the nursing home this morning.
      She feels that Dale has about one week left, and has suggested that family and friends who wish to visit with him do so this week while he is still able to talk  He is at Heartland Health Care of Whitehall, Room 215..

      Please keep those prayers winging his way.
      God Bless all of you
      Love
      Carol