Re: [WestMichiganHams] 146.43 FM simplex net *ON* tonight -- 8:30pm eastern start

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2009
      Great... I can do that.

      I am in the process of buying a mobile rig, and home base antenna, so maybe
      you will hear me in your net. My HT on a $25 RS Discone antenna makes it
      to the local repeater system,... but I doubt it will carry that far over the
      pond to your QTH !

      Maybe I can do it... depends on what antenna(s) I end up with.

      Refuse to do echolink or IRLP or whatever... as dat ain't radio... to me,
      anyway (no flame wars... just a silly comment...)