144.240 (8:15pm) and 144.250 (9:30pm) SSB nets *ON* tonight

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2009
      Friendly reminder that the weekly Wed. SSB nets are *ON* tonight. A full update was just posted to my website. There's more detailed info there, so check it out.

      Make time for the 6m (50MHz) Fall Sprint this Sat. evening, from 6-10pm local time. Plenty should be on for this one, and I look forward to working you. Spread the word.

      Questions or comments, just email.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates