Oct. 18 Field Exercise

  • KD8BIG Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      On October 18th the MCECs (Muskegon County Emergency Communication Services) will be conducting a field exercise instead of a regular net.
      Start time will be at 7pm and conclude at 8pm.
      I am looking for a commitment from those who plan on participating. I know things do come up, however this exercise will require at least 10-14 participants.
      Some will be needed for a Field Station set up.
      If you are planning to participate please let me know. Watch the reflector/ groups page for further updates.
      This exercise will only last one hour, if we run out of time then we try again on another date. This time of year weather and daylight dose play a factor.

      73,

      Mark Strait KD8BIG