Special OCEC Meeting

  • w8jrm
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009
      Date: October 20, 2009 7:00pm
      Location: Fillmore Street Complex

      All current and potential members of OCEC are requested to attend this meeting. If you know of members or potential members that are not on the reflector, please pass this information on to them.

      This will be a semi-informal meeting to discuss the current status of OCEC and the direction we are headed. This should be a positive, team oriented meeting.

      There will be a round table discussion with the group... as long as any idea or concern you have is addressed in a positive way it can be discussed.

      I want to schedule time to meet with each AEC individually over coffee (mytreat). Please bring with you a couple of dates that you have available so we
      can schedule it that night.

      Leadership team (AECs): Please contact me directly if you are unable to attend and make arrangements for somebody to represent you at the meeting.

      My Contact info:
      email: jimrmiller at gmail dot com
      Phone: 616/843-0037

      Please feel free to contact me with ANY questions or concerns you may have.

      Thank you all in advance for your attendance.

      Jim Miller - W8JRM